Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The End of the Adventure

finished 

acabado

fini 

fertig 

τελειωμένος

finito

klar

bitmiş

 

Our blog is coming to an end. What a wild ride this adventure has been.

We have:

  • visited 22 countries
  • welcomed 21 guests (some several times…you know who you are)
  • explored more than we could have ever imagined
  • used 8 modes of transportation in our travels
  • made international friends
  • discovered new favorite foods
  • learned a new language – English is difficult you guys!

 Furthest traveled in each direction:

  • North – Tromso – 69˚ 40’ 58
  • East – Corfu – 19˚ 52’ 0
  • South – Corfu – 39˚ 35’ 0
  • West – Dunmorehead – 10˚ 28’ 45

Thanks for reading along on our travels and escapades for the past three years.


In the words of John Denver

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go

…

'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again



No comments:

Post a Comment